mercredi 17 janvier 2018

RAISING LOVE (SONG)



I am in love with you

exactly the same way, I was my first time

I don't care if I am wrong or right

Just feel it

Ur right

I don't give a fuck to any sermon

I don't care what the people say

but you are so shy

Ur right

I have to keep my feelings for me so I write

my "small talks" freely
the only way to express myself

Singing, rebirth me as a nenuphar
waiting for a new place to shine
fully fully fully
I got u in my blood
Na lingui yo motema na ngai
Na lingui yo motema na ngai
Can you feel it

Yeah
Ur right

How my heartbeat is going loud loud loud

I know it is never too late to say I am the one
you supposed to love

until we cannot play like children anymore 
in the same spinning cosmos.

Imagine the heaven empty,dirty, scary

scary princess Mam without the prince Karly

As Eve the goddess without Adam the King

Yeah, here I am, the Moon is my promise

Cherry, strawberry,raspberry stretching in my belly.
Na lingui yo motema na ngai
Na lingui yo motema na ngai 
You won't forget me sugar babe
I won't keep living this way
Come to me and leave the World married us
Ur right
I can stay in the desert hoping, wishing, trusting you
believing in a better raising love.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire