samedi 25 septembre 2021

Sweet Tree

 


I wish I could 
love you just like you 
I wish I can be your soulmate my sweet tree
I wish I could love you just like you 
ohou woo woo woo....

You never lie to me
You never hide from me

I wish we can be all play together in the same garden 
I wish we can be the same for each other
ohou woo woo woo woo....

I wish I could love you just like you
I wish I could dance just like you
I wish I can move my body just like you
I wish I could free like your sweet leaves
I wish in my heart I could feel how it is to be a Tree
I wish in my heart to feel how it is to be in the roots
I wish we can love you just the way you do 
I wish we can breathe your air every day
I wish I can feelin' love just like you
Ohou woo woo woo woo

Whenever you want I'll be always there 
Even it is the big mess in my world
I wish we can all be the same just like you 
I wish I can feel free just the way you do 
I wish we can all fell the same good vibration
I wish I could love someone just like you 
I wish, I wish

 You never lie to me my sweet tree
You never hide from me my sweet tree
I wish I could be the same just like you 
Ohou woo woo woo woo woo woo
Ohou woo woo woo woo woo woo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire